WELCOME

This is our blog for the exchange to Vienna. This is the space we are going to share - before, during and after our stay in Vienna. Here we are going to keep projects, diaries, pictures and a whole lot of new experiences. Feel free to make suggestions. And, above all, enjoy yourself!



The school in Vienna we are going to is

Bundesrealgymnasium Wien XIX

and their website

http://www.brg19.at/public.php/1/1

We are leaving on the 17th March 2011 and
we are back on the 24th March 2011






































































Tuesday 22 February 2011

PERSONAL PRESENTATION. ARIANNA GHELARDONI

Hello!
My name is Arianna Ghelardoni. I’m 14 years old.
I’m tall, 1,67 cm., I’ve got straight brown hair, I’m thin. I’ve got brown eyes. I wear brackets but shortly they will be removed.
I like swimming very much. In my free time I like chatting with my friends and listening to music. I don’t like cold weather, I love the beach. I don’t like eating lots of vegetables.
I live in the city centre, in a neighbourhood near the school. There is a square where I meet my friends, and we spend a lot of time together. I live in an apartment with my family. I’ve got one brother and one sister. My brother is six years old and his name is Teo, my sister is twelve years old and her name is Sara.
I have swimming and dancing lessons.
I expect that this exchange will be perfect and very funny.
I want to come.
Arianna

No comments:

Post a Comment