WELCOME

This is our blog for the exchange to Vienna. This is the space we are going to share - before, during and after our stay in Vienna. Here we are going to keep projects, diaries, pictures and a whole lot of new experiences. Feel free to make suggestions. And, above all, enjoy yourself!



The school in Vienna we are going to is

Bundesrealgymnasium Wien XIX

and their website

http://www.brg19.at/public.php/1/1

We are leaving on the 17th March 2011 and
we are back on the 24th March 2011






































































Tuesday 22 February 2011

PERSONAL PRESENTATION. MARIONA ARRANZ

Hi!
I’m Mariona Arranz, I am 14 years old.
I’ve blond and curly hair. I’m short and thin, my eyes are a mixture of blue and green.
I like Mexican food and travelling around the world, and also like going to the cinema with my friends. I like listening to music, mainly pop/rock music but also hip hop and others. I dislike some vegetables and some foods.
I live in a house which has three floors; I have a swimming pool and a garden.
I live with my mother and my two brothers, my grandparents and sometimes my aunt comes to the house and stays there.
My favourite hobbies are:
Horse riding, reading books, watching movies…
From this exchange I expect to enjoy a good experience and to improve my English. I also want to know how Austrian people live and see how is Vienna.
Mariona Arranz

No comments:

Post a Comment