WELCOME

This is our blog for the exchange to Vienna. This is the space we are going to share - before, during and after our stay in Vienna. Here we are going to keep projects, diaries, pictures and a whole lot of new experiences. Feel free to make suggestions. And, above all, enjoy yourself!



The school in Vienna we are going to is

Bundesrealgymnasium Wien XIX

and their website

http://www.brg19.at/public.php/1/1

We are leaving on the 17th March 2011 and
we are back on the 24th March 2011






































































Tuesday 22 February 2011

PERSONAL PRESENTATION. CANDELA SANCHEZ

Hi!


I’m Candela Sánchez, I’m 14 years old.


I have long, brown hair. I’m not very tall and I’m thin. My eyes are also brown. I like doing many things, I like wandering around the city, and going to many places in Barcelona. And I also like going for a ride with my bike. I like to eat many types of food, both local, and from other countries, but I prefer Mediterranean food. I like travelling and visiting other places in the world. I like photography and cinema very very much, and watching many movies in the cinema or in my house I don't like action and unrealistic movies. I have two cameras to take photos and to learn photography. I reading, too, and another thing that I love is music.. My home is not very big, because I live with my mother and we don’t need more space. There is a kitchen, a bathroom, two bedrooms, one for my mother and one for me, there is also a little terrace and another big terrace with spectacular views of Barcelona city. I have a little black cat, it's name is Jas. My father lives in Madrid. I don't have any brothers or sisters. And I've got three cousins, the oldest is 20 years old, the other one 15, and the youngest only is three months old, he is a baby. My hobbies and activities are playing piano in a music school one hour a week and I also play volleyball in my high school on Wednesdays, Fridays and on Saturdays we play matches against another school.


I expect to learn a lot of things and improve my English and be able to speak and converse well and meet other people of Vienna, I think that it's a very interesting project!
Candela

No comments:

Post a Comment