WELCOME

This is our blog for the exchange to Vienna. This is the space we are going to share - before, during and after our stay in Vienna. Here we are going to keep projects, diaries, pictures and a whole lot of new experiences. Feel free to make suggestions. And, above all, enjoy yourself!



The school in Vienna we are going to is

Bundesrealgymnasium Wien XIX

and their website

http://www.brg19.at/public.php/1/1

We are leaving on the 17th March 2011 and
we are back on the 24th March 2011






































































Tuesday 22 February 2011

PERSONAL PRESENTATION. PAULA GOMEZ

Hello, my name is Paula Gómez and I’m 14 years old. I live in Vallvidrera a neighbourhood of Barcelona.
My hair is lightbrown, and I have blue eyes. I’m not very tall, but not too short.
I play volleyball in my school, with 11 girls more. I do horseriding at the weekends because I have two horses in my holiday house. I want to learn English and I go to an academy. I hate maths, because I’m not very good. I like eating everything, but I hate pepper.
My house is a flat, small but cosy. I live with my mum (Glòria), my stepfather (Jesús), my little sister (Mireia) and my stepbrother (Marc). My parents are divorced. My father lives in the mountain, near me. But I live with my mother, and some days I visit my father, usually at the weekends. At the weekends I go to my holiday house, it’s in the ‘Costa Brava’ a village called Begur. It’s near the beach, and it’s very beautiful.
My hobbies are listening to music, meeting with my friends, and reading.
I’m very happy to do this exchange, because I’m lucky to be selected, and I want to visit Vienna, and stay with a new family.
See you soon!
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment